- Grease and line an 8-inch square baking tin.
- Throw all of your ingredients together in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan over a medium heat.
- Mix everything together until melted, ensuring that nothing burns on the bottom of the pan.
- Continue stirring and allow big, lazy bubbles to form and pop at the edges of the pan. If the mixture begins to boil all over, turn the heat down.
- Allow the big bubbles at the edge to keep forming and continue to stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and pour into your prepared tin. Smooth out any lumps or bubbles with a silicone spoon if needed.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Pop your fudge in the freezer for at least two hours.
- When ready remove from freezer, cut into bite-sized pieces and serve.
NB: It’s a soft fudge, so be prepared to get your fingers a little bit sticky. Best to serve straight from the freezer.