- Thoroughly mix biscuit crumbs and melted butter in a food processor.
- Press the biscuit mix into the base of a 22cm spring-form cheesecake tin.
- Chill in the fridge while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in the sour cream and castor sugar.
- Dissolve the Bondi Chai Vanilla Honey in 1/4 cup of hot water. Add to the mixture and combine.
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup of hot water. Add to the mixture and combine.
- Pour the mixture over the crumb base and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with double cream and dark chocolate shavings or fruit(optional).
NB: Off-the-shelf, pre-made pastry shells make a quick alternative for the base.