- Whisk egg and egg whites in a shallow bowl until foamy.
- Add and whisk milk and 2 tsp of Bondi Chai into the egg mix.
- Heat butter in a heavy skillet or frying pan over low-medium heat.
- Sprinkle a tsp of Bondi Chai onto the heated butter.
- Dip 4 slices of bread in the egg mixture, turning to coat both sides thoroughly.
- Let excess egg mixture drip back into the bowl.
- Place coated bread slices on the hot skillet.
- Brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
For a decadent Sunday brunch... serve two slices of French Toast with sliced strawberries, a banana (sliced length-ways) and a couple of rashers of crispy bacon. Pour maple syrup over the top and dust with icing sugar.