Pumpkin Chai Pancakes
Courtesy of roospotting.com
- 1 cup Wholemeal Flour
- 1 cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut or Almond Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Bondi Chai Powder
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Sugar (optional)
- 1 pinch Salt
- Heat a non-stick pan (not too hot) while you mix ingredients
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add wet ingredients (you may have to adjust the amount of milk to achieve your desired consistency).
- Ladle two or three scoops of batter into your pan, and flip when bubbles form around the edges.