Bondi Chai Pumpkin Scones
Courtesy of Cooking For Busy Mums
- 1 Cup Mashed Pumpkin, cooled
- 2 Cups Self Raising Flour
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Sticks of Bondi Chai Club Cinnamon Chai Latte
- Boil or steam 250gm of pumpkin, once soft mash and place in the fridge to cool.
- In a large bowl add the flour, sugar, Bondi Chai Club Cinnamon Chai Latte powder and mix well to combine.
- Add the cooled pumpkin and olive oil and mix with your hands to form a soft dough.
- Gently patt down on a floured bench until approx 3 cm thick. Cut with a cutter or use the rim of a glass to form individual scones.
- Place on a lined baking tray, making sure that the scones touche each other to assist with the rising process. Dust a little extra flour over the top and then bake at 220C for 15 minutes or until lightly golden and when touched they bounce back.