Bondi Chai Pork Ribs with Mango Chutney
Courtesy of Irene Jansen and Culinary Adventures
- 600 grams pork ribs
- 3 tsp garlic dukkah
- 3 tsp Bondi Chai Club Cinnamon
- 3 gloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 300g mixed green salad
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp salute olive oil
- Marinate the pork ribs with Bondi Chai, 2 tbsp of mango chutney, salt and pepper and set aside for 10 minutes. Before pan frying, coat ribs with the garlic dukkah.
- In a heated non-stick pan, add 1 tbsp of olive oil and pan fry each rib until light golden brown. Set aside on a plate.
- To make the sauce for the salad. In the same pan, add some olive oil and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Pour in vinegar and sugar; let it simmer until the liquid is reduced.
- Pour the salad dressing over a bed of green salad.
- To serve, place ribs on to a plate with the extra mango sauce and the salad at the side.