Bondi Chai Banana Bread
Courtesy of 4 Squirts and a Dollop of Cream
- 1 & 3/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 sachets Club Cinnamon Chai Latte
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Low fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 50g melted butter (cooled)
- 2 ripe to overripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line the base and sides of a 6cm-deep, 20 x 10cm loaf pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl. Add the sugar, Bondi Chai and bicarbonate of soda and stir to combine.
- Add the egg, melted butter, yoghurt and banana and gently fold until well combined. Spoon the mixture into the lined pan.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Cut into slices to serve.