Apple Chai Muffins
Courtesy of Bake Bike Blog
- 220g self raising flour
- 2pkts (28g) chai powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup greek / natural yoghurt
- 1 apple grated (+ an extra half sliced thinly)
- Preheat oven to 180C, and line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and chai powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining wet ingredients.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, and pour in the wet ingredients. Mix until just combined (don’t over-mix).
- Spoon the batter into prepared muffin cases to about 2/3 full.
- Finish by pressing a couple apple slices into the centre of each muffin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then place on a wire rack.